Goodwin Weber PLLC is proud to announce its grand opening on Chincoteague Island, Virginia, in the heart of historic downtown Main Street. Located on the second floor of old Boatman’s Bank Building, the oldest surviving structure in downtown Chincoteague, we are quickly becoming Chincoteague Island’s attorneys. As one of the only law firms on the Eastern Shore that are licensed to practice law on both the Virginia and Maryland sides of the Delmarva, we are a full service general practice law firm. We have extensive big city experience, but love practicing law and being good neighbors here on Chincoteague Island. Each week, we are now helping people close real estate loans, prepare their wills and estate plans, and even representing entire communities, having already been engaged as lawyers for a large property owners’ association. We also love being able to help clients, without their need to ever leave the island. Put simply, we call this island home. We are located at 4073 Main Street, Second Floor, directly adjacent to the Chincoteague Island Library, and in front of Robert Reed Park, and the Chincoteague Town Dock, which we look down upon from our conference room. We have plentiful curbside parking, as well as the public parking lot next to Sundial Books.
Please call, use our contact form, or visit us if you require any of the following legal services:
- Residential or Commercial Real Estate Closings (closings held right here on Chincoteague Island – we will record the deed for you in the Accomack or the Maryland Circuit Courts)
- Preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Virginia or Maryland Advance Medical Directives
- Administration of estates in probate, as well as assistance to family members after the death of a loved one
- Legal consultation in connection with civil legal disputes
- Criminal representation in connection with misdemeanor, traffic, or felony charges, including driving under the influence (and motor vehicle administrative hearings)
- Investigation of criminal or civil allegations; and
- Family and domestic law matters, including child custody and divorce
In addition, we offer discounts on our legal services if you are a member of any of the following groups:
We look forward to being your attorneys for many years to come.